Be a part of a dynamic organization, dedicated to cricket
Current: Head Coach High Performance and Community
Job Duties -
The role of Head Coach High Performance and Community is to lead the OCDO Cricket Centre for Excellence and Academy program, in which players of our community level programs will move on to develop skills and preparation for advanced play. In addition, the Head Coach will sustainably grow participation in the Greater Toronto Area, with a particular focus on developing athletes in primary, middle and high schools and transitioning these children into regular junior cricketers.
Further duties and responsibilities can be found below:
· Coaching, including planning, developing and executing a successful program for the OCDO Centre of Excellence, based on current methods in High Performance Cricket Training.
· Developing and delivering Conduct group coaching (academy) sessions for Under 13, 15, 17, 19 and Senior Level groups.
· Planning and delivering Girl's/Women's Coaching Program in conjunction with volunteer coaches.
· Leading Play Cricket! Schools Program in accordance to objectives and guidelines established by the OCDO.
· Developing, planning and maintaining strong relationships to coordinate competitive schedules and cricket programs.
· Developing a coaching structure to support junior teams.
· Coaching, and monitoring of daily training for athletes.
· Supporting and evaluating players selected for representative teams.
· Evaluating Players’ performances and attainment of team/individual goals.
· Directing the assistant coaches in their roles within the OCDO.
· Preparing regular written reports.
· Acting as mentor coach for other development coaches.
Working Conditions: Candidates should be physically fit, able to lift weight (50lbs). Should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, rain, or shine.
· At least 5+ years of previous coaching experience in cricket is required. Previous experience as a professional cricketer is an asset.
· Must possess at minimum a Level 2 Cricket Coaching certification from an ICC (Full Member) Cricket Board
· Previous experience developing cricket programs for diverse populations including at risk neighbourhoods, young athletes, and seniors.
· In-depth knowledge of professional cricket rules and regulations.
· Proven track record of developing high level athletes, coaching and motivating them to excel.
· Strong presentation and communication skills in English.
· Willing to travel as needed to events, conferences and sporting events.
· General knowledge and experience using computers with Word, email, and Internet.
Business and Work Location: #7-1081 Meyerside Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, L5T 1M4
Terms of Employment: Full time, Permanent (40 hours per week)
Salary: $22.13 - $25.00 per hour
Benefits: Eligible for bonuses and/or salary increases in accordance with company policy. Also, eligible for Health and Dental benefits.
How to Apply: email@example.com
Job Title- Head Coach High Performance and Community
Company Name= Ontario Cricket Development Organization